3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Synchronisation of favorites

Synchronisation of Favorites from Maps Pro to the same App but on different diveces.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep External Bluetooth GPS connected

When the external Bluetooth GPS is connected/tracking my location, and I minimize Maps Pro or switch to another app, when I come back to Maps Pro it is no longer tracking and I must reconnect.

Additionally, it would be great if the app could connect to external GPS when I start it up.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't place a blue pin when double clicking/tapping

I often double click to zoom in on the map, but in addition to zooming in there is a blue pin marking the location when it is not needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done in version 57 (to be published).

When you click / tap on the map, you now have a nice ripple animation and the marker comes with a bounce animation. The blue marker is not added/moved anymore with double clicking/tapping

Fabien

6. Add the ability to clear a blue pin from the map

Sometimes I place a blue location pin by accident and can't remove it. This can be distracting while driving and looking at the map. Tapping/clicking on the pin pops up the small menu with four buttons. One option would be to tap/click the pin a second time to clear it from the map. Another option would be to show the "Clear Map" button on the left side of the app menu during this situation. You would want to add the first or both options, because you could have a situation where you want to clear the blue pin and not…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change elevation from yards to feet

Feet is the common unit of measure for elevation in the United States. (1 yard=3 feet). Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable add to favorite button after searching by coordinates

"add to favorite" and "directions" buttons are not showing after searching by coordinates (Latitude & Longitude).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zoomlevel and buttonsize

Show zoomlevel on map.

Increase size zoom buttons.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Being able to save the turn by turn direction

with calculated distance in meter between turns, with gps coordinates of each turn, and with indications, in a text format
    It will be useful for preparing rallye.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TO / From list of directions section

to make it possible to choose from the " My favorite " list in the TO / From of directions section (and not only my position)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable to Search by Latitude & Longitude

Search using coordinates (Latitude & Longitude) for more accuracy

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thanks for that idea,

From version 49 (should be published in less than a week), you can search by coordinates, “48.86,2.35” or “48.86 2.35” for Paris for instance
    If the coordinates are valid latitude/longitudes, Maps Pro will add a marker and center on that location

Fabien

13. Implementing a location correction algrithm to get right location in China - China-specific issue

Chinese users or people coming to China with a GPS will always find that their GPS will not give the right location anymore. It typically has several hundred meters offset to right one.
    This issue is caused by China government special regulations. Luckily, the algorithm to correct this is public in internet.
    Could you please implement this?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Offline search for streets

Being able to search for a street, even when offline.

[Received via email]

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone and thanks again for voting for this suggestion and contributing to Maps Pro,

Offline mode is finally complete. The most requested feature on the feedback website is now available in Maps Pro.

After 4 months of development, Maps Pro now uses the latest technologies to display vector maps while being offline. Because you can now download the data for a country, you will be able to search for a street, display Points Of Interest and get directions with text-to-speech and re-routing while being offline

To provide the best service, this new feature comes at an additional cost. Each pack of country is only 10$ with the launch offer, 50% off! For instance the “North America – United States” pack will allow you to download all the USA states, with unlimited lifetime updates which means you can always have the latest road data!

For more information, please check out…

15. Choosing Maps Pro as default maps app

You can't choose Maps Pro as default app for maps and addresses in Windows settings (PC Settings -> Search and apps -> Default apps). Why not?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Save routing as favorite for offline usage

Add the hability to save directions in your list of favorite so that it can be used when offline

[Received via email]

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thanks everyone for voting for this suggestion which is now in the top 3 for Maps Pro!

In the last few months, there has been some big improvements in offline Maps Pro features, including:
    “Download map for offline use around a route” (http://mapspro.uservoice.com/forums/251570-general/suggestions/5905632-download-map-for-offline-use-around-a-route)
    and “Offline search for streets” (http://mapspro.uservoice.com/forums/251570-general/suggestions/5905604-offline-search-for-streets) which allows downloading offline data, searching for streets but also getting directions while offline.

With these improvements, I believe it changes a little bit this suggestion.
    In the next version, you will instead have the hability to save directions (either calculated by Google Maps or by offline routing) as a GPX file that of course can be opened with Maps Pro at any time, wether you are offline or online
    The GPX file format is limited and you can only have tracks and waypoints but it should be good enough.

Here are some screenshots of…

17. Download map for offline use around a route

Currently, Maps Pro offers the habilty to download a map by navigating to a location and extracting what is currently visible on the screen.
    When hiking, it would make more sense to be able to download maps around a route. The way it is done now, a lot of unused map images are downloaded when it would be better to extract a smaller area, on more zoom levels.

It would be even better if the route could be traced manually, because some outdoor journeys cannot be traced properly by Google Maps.

[Received via email]

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use OpenStreetMaps for Points of Interest instead of Google Places

Google data is terribly inaccurate. I only want OSM.

[Received via email]

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Add vias to a directions request

I miss an option to edit a route from a to b, or an option to define a route from a to b via c.

You see; at my way to Work there are 2 possible routes which is almost the same length, but the shortest route is also the route with a lot of tractors on, which make it the route which take the longest time.

If I could the program that it have to go via a city on the other route, the problem will be solved!

[Received via email]

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display ETA / distance when routing

Maps Pro currently shows the distance remaining to the next intersection but does not display en Estimated Time of Arrival or the distance left.

[Received via email]

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base