Skip to content

General

119 results found

1. Review of Annihilation

To say this book is an intriguing novel would be putting it mildly. The plot of this book is like no other. It is one of a kind and dramatic. While understanding it, I needed to manage plenty of feelings, going from wince to energy, unadulterated indignation, uneasiness, and satisfaction. I'm certain a large number of you are thinking about how I could say a plot was wonderful when it drove me to flinch and mad once in a while. Indeed, there's a short and a long solution to that inquiry. Short response: Kaylin McFarren is a virtuoso. Long response:…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. A feature allowing you to share an online and interactive map would be awesome.

I need to share my created maps with coworkers and we are all remote. A screenshot wont work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. need to be able to measure distances in a line or draw line and area in hectars

need to be able to measure distances in a line or draw line and area in hectars

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save point average

I'd like to be able to click "Start/Stop Recording" and display the location as a single waypoint (average location over time) on the map while saving the NMEA string location information to a text or CSV file for using later. If the point could have the same name as the text file and maybe a small description box that would be awesome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. language selection

Change language of Maps Pro to English (from localized language so I can ask better questions

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add highway exit numbers for navigation

Most highways in the US have numbers assigned to their exits. I suggest having these numbers included in the routing/navigation, especially using offline OSM maps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Track or get directions around an imported KML

This would be good so I don't have to add waypoints in the same location as the KML, especially when there's more than a couple of to enter.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make viewing the map in driving mode also in 3D, not only in 2D, as it is now.On every known GPS navigation application this 3D viewing op

Make viewing the map in driving mode also in 3D, not only in 2D, as it is now.On every known GPS navigation application this 3D viewing option in driving mode is nown to everyone and also used most of the time.

Also when the driver approaches a junction or a split, the screen can ZOOM in and out, so we can see much more clearly the right way. And if this option is "ON' it zoom it automatically, or not , if the option is set to "OF"
    This 2 options should be unmissable in this beautiful application Maps pro,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Background Journey Recording

Once a recording is started, it would be great to still continue to record while the device is sleeping or screen off. This would allow for the Journey to be accurate all the way around the route while preserving battery life on devices with the screen off.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Stops vs. Vias

For longer trips it would be nice to distinguish between stops and vias (waypoints). For stops you could then show a distance/time to next stop as well as distance/time to final destination

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show Lat Long coordinates with curser

This really needs to display Lat Long coordinates following the curser like other map software. Also the ability to input a set of coordinates to locate something on the map. I mainly want to use this app for off line maps to use with search and rescue.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. enable the ability to Measure Distance

One of the features I miss from Street & Trips is the ability to measure distances from point A to Point B by drawing a line on the map along the route which displays the distance of the line as you draw.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Select destination directly from favorites screen

When I want to get directions to a favorite, I first have to add it to the map and then I can click it and select "directions to here".
    It would be nice to be able to click the favorite in the favorites screen and then immediately be able to select it as destination for the route.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Rename Overlays

When saving a route as an overlay, or .GPX file it would be nice if you could name that overlay something meaningful instead of just the name assigned to it (ie. I-57 to I-24 244 mi.) I found a workaround by editing the file named: maps-pro-overlays.json , but this shouldn't be necessary.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Have total distance of a route displayed. Not just bwtn. turns or how far yet to go, but how long in mi. or km is the route.

Have total distance of a route displayed. Not just bwtn. turns or how far yet to go, but how long in mi. or km is the route

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limitation of waypoints to maximum 10 is too less for planning a city walk

When planning a siteseeing walk tour in a city there are more waypoints needed. The existing maximum of 10 waypoints is not enough for this purpose.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zoom-Step

Can you make the zoom-step more subtle like in google maps? Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base